Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Tip: Up-cycled Garbage Bag Box

We're starting a tradition on this blog called the Tuesday Tip. We often find some information or have a clever idea we just have to share. So come back every Tuesday for something new.

This week I thought it would be fun to share a little idea I had for up-cycling a Garbage bag box. Its a really simple idea, and pretty useful.

My plastic bags I get from the store are always such a mess, I know I could use reusable store bags but I just cant get myself to always remember to bring those along. So, I want give those bags a purpose and not just toss them out.

This is what my bag storage situation looked like before

And this is what it looks like now!




I just took an old garbage bag box and stuffed in the plastic bags and Voila! You have yourself a plastic bag storage solution! 

-Amanda

1 comment: