Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Importance of a Scentsy

When you have a clean home, free of any stinky stuff, having something to make it smell ever so delicious is a way to really make your home very inviting. For this, I <3 my Scentsy warmers!

No, I don't sell Scentsy, and I'm not doing any promoting in exchange for free product (though I'll gladly take some new holiday scents!). I just really dig the cute warmers, the green aspect of not burning candles, and the super yummy smelling house! Having a Scentsy tells your guests that you're fashionable (different themes and styles for every room!) and that you like for your house to smell as fresh and clean as it is.

Of course, you want to make sure that your house is, in fact, clean, otherwise your Scentsy will just be hiding some smell that will still be there when you toggle the switch off. Super gross, and you won't feel quite so proud of the home on which you work so hard. My current fave smell is Welcome Home, a gift from our realtor (she also gave us the bottom warmer!). It mixes the warmth of cinnamon, plus the smell of freshly baked cookies. Yum!!

Enjoy your delicious home!

-Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment